Last Updated on Sunday, 15 July 2012 13:36
SAFETY – children should use the restrooms and get drinks before they come to choir. They will only be allowed to leave class in case of an emergency and then only with a buddy. No playing in the halls. Please be careful of furniture in hallways.
Please drop off and pick up your child so they can be in class on time. CCC cannot be responsible for your child before or after class time.
1. Respect other peoples’ space – children should keep hands etc. to themselves and when playing games should watch out for others
2. Respect the directors. No talking while the director is talking. Follow directions quickly the first time.
3. No playing instruments or singing unless directed.
4. Respect other people’s feelings – speak kindly and respectfully to and about others.
5. Respect room - no sitting on stacked chairs or running behind piano/instruments. Treat instruments with care – play only as intended. Sit on stools and chairs quietly. If not respectful will lose use of instruments/seat for a time. No food, drink, gum or candy in class